Our vision is to assemble Long Island’s leading design and build remodeling company, staffed with the most talented and compassionate team of designers, contractors, and home builders; where honesty, integrity, and pride in workmanship thrive, and every team member is accountable for its success. The hallmark of the NDA Difference, our vision is the culmination of our mission, core values, and guiding principles. Contact us to see how we can help you.Learn more about our process.
Our mission is to design and build the most beautiful and functional kitchens, bathrooms, and homes, creating lasting joy and enduring value for our clients. We aim to always follow our credo — “Success by Design” — which affirms our purpose as a company, guides our process, and serves as the standard for us to weigh against our actions and activities. NDA’s team of contractors on Long Island can handle any project, big or small.
Five Core Values
Five core values reside at the foundation of the NDA Kitchens team:
- Compassion: To be committed in heart, mind, and effort.
- Collaboration: To work well with, and seek input from, our customers and each other.
- Honesty: To be honest with ourselves, peers, superiors and subordinates, and most importantly, our clients.
- Accountability: To take responsibility for our work, subordinates, the company, and its reputation.
- Productivity: To work smart, act with urgency, stay organized, set priorities, pursue efficiency and meet deadlines.
Five Guiding Principles
Our five guiding principles serve as the compass for our actions:
- Structure a “win-win” approach: “What’s good for the client is good for us.”
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- Take the high road at the intersection of each decision.
- Design, Plan and Build – “Pursue Excellence.”
- Do the job right – “The NDA Way!”